Before arriving for your booking, please be aware of our updated procedures:
- Upon arrival, first, wash your hands in the front bathroom. Then, sanitize your hands with provided sanitizer. Then take your own temperature at the station in the lobby with our infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature 100 degrees or above will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- It is company policy to refuse service to clients with a fever or cold/flu-like symptoms. This policy is to protect the health and safety of our employees and other clients. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- Every client must sign an intake form and waiver indicating that he/she does not have any fever or flu-like symptoms or has knowingly been in contact with anyone who has contracted the virus, every time before each appointment, on the same day of the appointment, before arrival.
- All guests are expected to arrive and depart wearing face coverings and wear masks during treatments.
- All therapists and staff must wear face masks.
- Sneeze or cough protocol: If you need to sneeze or cough, please let your therapist know so they can leave the room, and they will do the same.
- Appointment times will be staggered to limit the number of clients arriving and departing at the same time.
- If someone is in the lobby at the time of your arrival please wait outside at the SE location. Please use floor markers for social distancing at the NE location.
- No guests may accompany guests into the spa unless out of medical necessity.
- Per Oregon Health Authority regulations, we will ask you to wait in your car before your treatment until we call you to come in for your treatment.
- Please limit the items brought into the building to essential items only – such as car keys, wallet, or cell phone.
- Please bring your own water bottle and leave it in your car. We are not allowed to offer any beverages, including water, before or after your treatment.
- Per OHA regulations, we will keep a record of all guests visiting us for a minimum of 6 months in case they are needed for contract tracing purposes.
Our extra precautions:
- We run Coway AP-1512HH Mighty air purifiers in every massage room in our facilities. The purification technique used in the Coway air purifier is high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration.
- Our SE location has fresh air – opening windows, and our NE location has an iwave ionizer installed in the HVAC system which is piped into all massage rooms and the space as a whole.
- We will run overhead fans to pull air out of the room during your treatment as well, and provide earplugs as needed.
- We are taking extra precautions to ensure all touched surfaces including face cradles, door handles, chairs, and light switches are sanitized between client visits. We use alcohol wipes as well as Simple Green DPRO-5 disinfectant in the facility.